Monday, June 27, 2011

Reviews - TEA Approved Texas Driving Safety Course Online

I usually don’t put a lot of stock in Texas defensive driving online course reviews because most of them are all the same, but I had to make an exception this time. After getting a ticket a few months ago I realized to the fact that I would need to take a defensive driving course, but let it sit on the back burner for a while anyway. The deadline was fast approaching, so I did a little looking around for good Texas online defensive driving reviews.

I settled on a course that was online, state-approved, cheap, and the company had been around for over a decade which seemed really promising. My instincts were right and that’s why I’m adding to the Texas defensive driving online course reviews right now.

This course was everything they promised it would be and was actually fun too. There are graphics and interactive 3-D animations jam-packed into every unit in the course, so it’s not super boring and there aren’t a ton of facts to memorize. Plus, there isn’t even a final test at the end so you’re guaranteed to pass and get rid of your ticket.

The price is so low that it almost seems too good to be true, but I can tell you that’s it not. The price you pay upfront is all that you will ever be charged; they said no hidden fees and this is a company that stands by their word.

No comments:

Post a Comment