Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My Defensive Driving Course Texas Experience

I signed up for this defensive driving Texas online course and started working on it all within just a few minutes. I chose the pay option and I couldn’t believe that I could start working on the course right away. I knew within the first few pages of the course that I had definitely made the right decision when it came to dismissing my ticket.

The approved defensive driving course Texas consists of eight units that are each a combination of reading and interactive features; I actually had some fun and that’s not something you typically hear associated with traffic school. You can log in and out of the course as much as you want, so I was able to work as long as I had time for every day without feeling bad about it.

The defensive driving Texas online course was really easy to use, but I did have a question about what would happen after with my ticket dismissal. I couldn’t believe how easy it was to get a hold a customer support rep on the phone. It helps that they work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and you can email or chat live with them online too.

No comments:

Post a Comment